status 500 error

Claudia
 Hi,
I'm getting an error when opening the simulator user interface in my project, I am getting the error

danger: {"timestamp":1509570707974,"status":500,"error":"Internal Server Error","exception":"java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException","message":"org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1","path":"/api/tests/latest"}

Is there any configuration I could be missing?

Thanks in advance.

Re: status 500 error

Martin
Hi,

Could you let me know the version of the simulator project that you working with? You should see a stack trace in the server log. If you can send me this I should be able to better pinpoint the problem.

Best regards
Martin