method http() from the type SendMessageBuilder is deprecated

method http() from the type SendMessageBuilder is deprecated

lebuitrago
Hello,

Could you please guide me on how I can replace the following line after its function was deprecated?

                send(action -> action.endpoint("Client")
                                .http().path("state?val=${varValue}&toState=ACTIVE"));

Appears that 2.7 cut this support altogether, however, I can't figure out what I can replace this with.

I still see http() mentioned in the 2.7 PDF, however, it is only for Test Designer, not Test Runner. I am using TestRunner.

Thank you very much.

Re: method http() from the type SendMessageBuilder is deprecated

Christoph Deppisch
Administrator
You should go with the new http() DSL as follows

http(action -> action.client("client")
                              .send()
                              .get("state?val=${varValue}&toState=ACTIVE"));

Hope this helps

Re: method http() from the type SendMessageBuilder is deprecated

lebuitrago
It worked!

Thank you Christoph.