Unable to use TestRunner

BlueHaze
Hi, I'm developing some tests with Cucumber and I'm using the cucumber.runtime.java.CitrusObjectFactory.

I am using the TestRunner class but whenever I run the tests via maven the following message is output:

18:13:07,432 WARN  .CitrusObjectFactory| Ignoring class of injection type 'RUNNER' as current injection mode is 'DESIGNER'

The cucumber steps class only uses the TestRunner class. Is there any further configuration required to force the use of the TestRunner class?

Many thanks

Re: Unable to use TestRunner

Christoph Deppisch
Administrator
Yes, there is another option that you need to set as system property or in the citrus-application.properties:

citrus.cucumber.injection.mode=RUNNER

This is not described very detailed in user guide, sorry we need to improve that. Also be sure to use the latest 2.7.1 version of Citrus as we also improved that handling regarding that test runner setting recently.

Re: Unable to use TestRunner

BlueHaze
Thanks for the information, the tests are running correctly now.