Unable to process xml when the CDATA contains namespaces

Unable to process xml when the CDATA contains namespaces

BlueHaze
Hi, I am using the .extractFromPlayload() method on the incoming XML data where the CDATA contains namespaces.

However, this is throwing a String index out of range: -1 error.

I can see in the XMLUtils.lookupNamespaces code that there's a TODO regarding this problem, do you have a workaround to prevent this?

Many thanks

Re: Unable to process xml when the CDATA contains namespaces

Christoph Deppisch
Administrator
Problem should be fixed in latest Citrus releases