Simulator Initiated Post Request

BlueHaze
Hi, I want to use the Citrus Simulator to emulate a backend server.

When the backend server receives and acknowledges an initial get request for information, it should then initiate a post back to the requesting system with the requested data.

I can get the intial get request and response to the backend to work but I cannot find any example code to show how the simulator initiates a post request back to the requesting system.

Could you show me how this can be done? I'm using the ScenarioRunner class to handle the get request.
Many thanks